Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday--week of April 22


I picked up some great deals at the grocery store this week!  I love when my store has double coupons up to $2.  I picked up 2 packages of cheese ravioli for $.50 each, Nathan's hot dogs for $1.50/package, pork chops for $1.79/lb. and Kraft Fresh Take for free!  Many of these items will be making it onto our menu plan this week.  I also still have tons of chicken dishes in the freezer from my mega chicken freezer cooking session earlier this month.  Yay for easy meals (especially when the weather is so beautiful and the last thing I want to do is be inside cooking)!

Sunday--marinated chicken, mashed potatoes, sweet cornbread muffins
Monday--Nathan's hot dogs, french fries
Tuesday--chicken casserole
Wednesday--cheese ravioli with spaghetti sauce, garlic toast
Thursday--Kraft fresh take chicken breasts
Saturday--hamburgers

No comments:

Post a Comment