Sunday, January 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday--week of January 29

I was home with a sick little one last week.  I finally was able to go back to work on Thursday, only to be called by the daycare center halfway through the day because my baby was running a fever again.  Needless to say, I did not get any work done so I spent Thursday evening working on report cards and lesson plans.  That didn't leave much time for making dinner so we picked up pizza and had the leftovers the following night.  Everything else went according to plan!

Sunday--cube steak, mashed potatoes, butterhorns
Monday--sausage, corn, mashed potato cakes
Tuesday--enchiladas
Wednesday--breakfast for dinner (hash browns, eggs, grits, sausage)
Thursday--breaded chicken patties, home fries
Friday--pork chops, green beans
Saturday--not sure yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment