Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday--Easy Edition

Sadly, I return to work today after nearly 4 months off with my babies.  That means I have planned a very easy menu for this week.  I have 2 new recipes planned for the week, both on the weekend, but everything else is quick and simple.  I've included several things that I have in the freezer (meatballs and parmesan chicken strips).  I hope everything goes as planned and I have an easy week!

Sunday--Quick and Easy Ranch Chicken (new recipe, can't wait to try!)
Monday--Spaghetti and Meatballs (sauce and meatballs from freezer), garlic toast
Tuesday--pigs in a blanket, french fries--I use whole hot dog, cut a slit in them and tuck in a piece of cheese then wrap in crescent rolls.  I got a coupon in the mail for free Nitrate/Nitrite free hot dogs, yippee!
Wednesday--tacos, refried beans (from freezer)
Thursday--parmesan chicken strips (from freezer)
Friday--homemade pizza (dough and sauce from freezer)

So glad for all the food I packed away in the freezer this summer.  Hopefully I will be able to keep up the freezer cooking on the weekends!

Join us at orgjunkie for additional menu planning resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment