Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekend Web Wanderings

Love this back to school calendar.  This would look great on my desk at work. (@ A Creative Princess)

These bubble wrap prints look like a lot of fun. (@ Mess for Less)

This ranch mac and cheese sounds delicious. (@All the Small Stuff)

Love the freezer cooking plan she shares.  I am preparing for my return to work so I'm always looking for freezer cooking ideas! (@Living in a (Mostly) Happy SAHM World)

This list features 20 apple recipes, including one of my own. (@Family Balance Sheet)

Love the great ideas this guest post shares for being a happy mom.  I definitely need to try a few of those (@The Idea Room)

I have always wanted to make chocolate dipped spoons for Christmas presents.  Maybe I will give it a go this year. (@A Southen Fairytale)

Love this super-cute birthday countdown stand.  It could definitely be adapted for other holidays, as well. (@Come Together Kids)

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey - thanks so much for the link! Good luck adjusting to life back at work. This was my first time freezer cooking and I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete