Thursday, July 28, 2011

Target Toy Clearance

Target has an amazing toy clearance going on right now.  I stopped in this morning to find many toys that had just been marked 75% off.  In addition to a couple of coupon deals I picked up, I was also able to purchase lots of Christmas and birthday presents for the rest of the year.  See what I bought below:


2 containers Moon Sand $1.66 each
Olivia playset $3.74
3 mini dress up toys $.63 each
ironing board and iron $4.48
2 Trivial Pursuit card games $1.31 each
Mad Gab card game $1.48
Uno Spin $2.48
Handy Manny Manny's Workshop playset $4.98
stacking train toy $2.48
Playskool trio blocks $3.74
Megablocks Play'n Go garage and truck $5.02
Little Tykes gas mower $6.24
Playskool wobbly people wheel pals polar playset $3.12
Kandoo wipes $.49 (with $1 coupon)
Pediasure sidekicks $.99 (with $2 target coupon + $3 manufacturers coupon)
2 file organizers $1 each
beads $1

TOTAL with tax $52.94

Wow!  So excited that I was able to get so many great Christmas and birthday presents.  Customers were filling up carts and clearing shelves when I was there so I was very lucky to have stopped in when I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment