Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday--week of April 15


My daughter's birthday is this week.  We had her party this past weekend but we will be taking her out to dinner to celebrate at the restaurant of her choice--probably Chick-Fil-A or Bojangles.  The rest of this week will be pretty simple.  I'm using up some of the MANY chicken dishes I made and stored in the freezer.  It's so nice to have a full freezer to choose from--but I wish I had something more than chicken!


Sunday--leftovers from my daughter's birthday party
Monday--out to dinner for my daughter's birthday
Tuesday--Mexican night--tacos, taquitos, refried beans
Wednesday--parmesan chicken tenders, roasted potatoes, green beans
Thursday--sausage, corn, mac and cheese
Friday--marinated chicken on the grill, mashed potatoes, mayonnaise muffins
Saturday--hamburgers on the grill, french fries


Join us at Orgjunkie for additional menu planning ideas and resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment