Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday--week of April 1

I scored a great deal on chicken breasts today.  My local grocery store had boneless, skinless breasts on sale for $1.59/lb!  I think that is the cheapest I have ever seen chicken breasts before.  I stocked up and am planning on going back for some more.  I am planning to freeze some in marinades, divide some up in 1 1/2 lb. packages and make some freezer meals this week with some of it.  I am on spring break this week so it's perfect timing for some freezer cooking!

Sunday--hamburgers, tator tots, fruit salad
Monday--cheesy chicken breasts (triple batch for freezer)
Tuesday--ranch house pork chops with parmesan mashed potatoes (I will be trying this in the oven rather than the crockpot)
Wednesday--chicken casserole (making this is 4 8x8 pans and putting 3 in the freezer), biscuits
Thursday--spaghetti and meat sauce
Friday--parmesan chicken tenders (triple batch for freezer)
Saturday--chef's choice

Join us at Orgjunkie for other great menu planning resources!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a yummy week at your house!
    Those cheesy chicken breasts sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete