Saturday, October 15, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

One of the ways our family saves money is by shopping at yard sales.  Many of our family and friends know that we are big fans of yard sales so I was happy to get a phone call from a good friend letting me know about a great yard sale she had stumbled upon.  I quickly finished getting the kids ready and headed over--I just wish I was able to get there earlier!  Here is what I got:


For my daughter:
  • 1 pair of jeans
  • 1 pair of capris
  • 1 pair of Danskin shorts
  • 1 skot
  • 2 shirts
For my son:
  • 3 hats
  • 1 pair of jeans
  • 2 onesies
  • 2 like-new zip front sweaters
  • 1 sweater
  • 1 button-down
Plus, I also picked up 6 children's books for my daughter.

And my grand total?  You'll never guess....


$4.95!

Can't beat that!  What money-saving strategies do you have to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment