Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend Web Wanderings

These creamy potluck potatoes look and sound amazing! (@Aunt Nubby's Kitchen)

I'm looking forward to trying some of the activities in the Halloween pre-K pack.  I think these worksheets could be turned into wonderful file folder games. (@Over the Big Moon)

So excited about these busy bag ideas.  I love busy bags and will be sharing a post with you soon about what I have in my busy bags.  Can't wait to use some of these ideas! (@Mine for the Making)

I'm looking forward to trying some of these popcorn recipes.  I really am looking forward to trying the chocolate/peanut butter popcorn.  These would be great holiday presents wrapped in cellophane and put in those movie theater plastic popcorn containers you can get at Target or Dollar Tree. (@Chickabug)

No comments:

Post a Comment