Friday, September 16, 2011

Perfect Peanut Butter Sundae

I love ice cream.  I mean really love ice cream.  I would eat it every night if I could (and sometimes do).  I also love peanut butter.  I'm a big fan of any kind of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream or peanut butter swirl ice cream.  Homemade ice cream is my absolute favorite--I often create a vanilla base and toss in chopped up PB cups.  This is a simple way to recreate this type of ice cream when all you have is vanilla.



Peanut Butter Sundae
  • 2-3 scoops vanilla ice cream
  • 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup
  • 1 tbsp. peanut butter
Scoop ice cream into a bowl.  Top with chocolate syrup.  Heat peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl on high for 30 seconds.  Pour over ice cream.  Yummy!!

This post was linked to:



Photobucket 


No comments:

Post a Comment