Friday, September 23, 2011

Fabulous Moments Friday

What are the fabulous moments in your life?  What things in your everyday life bring a smile to your face?  Is it the moments with your kids, the once in a lifetime events, the funny things your family members says?  Today, I begin my Fabulous Moments Friday series.  I will be sharing with you the small things that bring a smile to my face, the things that make me laugh and the things that make my day. 

1. That first precious smile on my little one's face.
2. Hearing my baby laugh for the very first time.
3. My beautiful preschooler 'helping' in the kitchen.
4. Tears over too many toys taken out and smiles when the job is done.
5. Opening windows and enjoying the crisp all air.
6. Enjoying take-out pizza after a disastrous dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I share several of the same things with you!

    Right at this moment I am listening to my three younger children play school together AND getting along! That always makes my day!

    ReplyDelete